Mouloud Madoun teaches Human Resource Management, Total Quality and Intercultural Management and Ethics. His research focuses on employee engagement, digitalization and excellence and ethics in the workplace. Governance and ethics is currently one of the main interest in his research.
Previously, he was teaching at Marseille Business School during 20 years, and Indian Institute of Management ( IIM) Trichy in Tamil Nadu from 2011 to 2014. He taught in different European Schools in Poland, Germany, UK and Romania. He was in charge with International Relations and Research at Chambery Business School. Currently, he is associate with the ESSEC Business School Chair of Innovation and Transformation (IMEO).
He was a consultant in various organizations such as France Telecom, Cogema ( Former Areva), Post and telecom. He is focusing in his research on civilization and governance with a special focus on ancient Indian Civilization. Professor Madoun got his PhD from IAE in Aix En Provence, France, dealing with “effectiveness and excellence in State-Owned Enterprises”. He guided several PhD Scholars in France, Poland and ICFAI Hyderabad.
Research Interests –Human Resource management, people engagement and well-being, ethics and governance.
- Currently, he started research on the effects of digital management on performance and people well-being.
- His research has been published in different Journals in France and USA.
- Professor Madoun serves as a reviewer in Academy Management Journals. He has just published a book with two ESSEC authors: “Inclusive Transformation: Lessons from ancient Indian Civilization”, in June 2019. This book has been published in French. An English version is under preparation.
- A new book is expected to be published within the coming 6 months. It deals with “ Kama or Dharma: Towards a renewed civilization”.
Professor Madoun has taught many courses in HRM, total Quality, governance and ethics and Intercultural Management mainly at MBA level. He designed entire programs linking HRM and TQM in France and Poland at Wroclaw University for both students and executives.
- Ph. D., IAE ( Business Management School), at Aix En Provence. South France.
- He is a Lead Auditor from DNV ( Det Norske Veritas).